Oakdale Rainbow Foods Now Offers Pet Medications at Its Pharmacies
Most pet owners consider their furry, four-legged friends a part of the family. Rainbow Foods is excited to offer shoppers more convenience by now carrying prescriptions for pets. In an effort to provide its guests with one-stop-shopping and a convenient and less expensive alternative to online ordering or purchasing pet meds from the vet, Rainbow Foods is now offering every pet medication on the market at its pharmacies.
Rainbow Foods’ pharmacists will be available to answer any questions about pet medications. Currently 30 percent of pet prescriptions are human medications being prescribed for pets; the remaining 70 percent are veterinary-specific medications. To find the Rainbow Foods pharmacy closest to you please click here.
The Oakdale Rainbow Foods Pharmacy is located at
7053 10th St N
Oakdale, MN 55128
Its hours are M-F 8-7, Sat 9-5, Sun 10-4 and it can be reached at (651)-739-6247.