5 Places to Watch Super Bowl XLVII in Oakdale
The Baltimore Ravens face off against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, Feb. 3.
This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Oakdale.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 8340 3rd St N. Big screen TVs, a jukebox and more wings than you can eat. Get their early to grab a seat!
- Sgt Peppers Grille & Bar, 930 Helena Ave N. Several TVs and food ranging from burgers and sandwiches to past and steak.
- Dukes Pizza Pub & Grill, 1285 Geneva Ave N. TVs, food and drink specials. Don't forget to try their signature onion rings!
- JW's Bierstube, 7121 10th Street. TVs, including a new 60-inch HD TV, family-owned, authentic German dishes.
- Riley's Pub & Grill, 1267 Geneva Ave. Big screen TVs, darts, pool table and a jukebox.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?