Aggravated Robbery, Public Disorder, Drugs: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Jan. 23 to Jan. 28 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Steven Rey Hassinger, 18, arrested at the 1000 block of Hadley Avenue on an aggravated robbery charge.
- John Dennis Hendrickson, 22, of St. Paul, arrested at Century Avenue and I-94 on drug possession, fleeing an officer and giving a false name charges.
- Dominic Donte Hewitt, 20, of St. Paul, arrested at the 1000 block of Hadley Avenue on aggravated robbery and drug possession charges.
- Samuel Malcolm Woodhouse Jr., 33, arrested at the 3800 block of Granada Lane on domestic assault, crimes against administration, drug possession and DWI charges.
- Robert Alan Plemons, 56, of Oakdale, arrested on a DWI charge.
- Jonathan Robert Browning, 36, of White Bear Lake, arrested on a theft charge.
- Keith Dawson Jr., 26, of St. Paul, arrested on theft and traffic charges.
- Terrence Keith Finn, 22, of Lakemoor, Illinois, arrested at Fleet Farm on a theft charge.
- Shawna Ann Lenz, 25, of Oakdale, arrested on public disorder and theft charges.
Charges listed should be considered pending, and will not necessarily match official charges from the courts. It is possible those listed will not be officially charged. Listed are residents of Oakdale who were arrested in Washington County, and anyone who was arrested in Oakdale regardless of city of residence. Those listed are considered innocent until proven guilty.