Bridge Suicide, Peeping Tom, Whipped Toddler: Washington County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
President Pimpin Austin, 21, made his first appearance in Washington County District Court.
An Oakdale man was transported to Regions Hospital for his injuries.
A Super America was robbed last week.
Jail bookings information from Dec. 24 to Jan. 1 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
The incident happened at the 1500 block of Parkwood Drive in Woodbury.
There were two last year, according to figures provided by the Woodbury Public Safety Department.
The woman suffered a fractured orbital bone and vomited several times in the presence of officers, according to the criminal complaint.
Three people have now been charged stemming from the December 2011 incident.
The fire department got the call at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 27.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Dec. 11-17.
Witnesses say a woman stopped her vehicle on the shoulder of the bridge, left her 11-year-old daughter inside, climbed over the railing and jumped to her death.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Samantha Mary-helen Siples, 24, of Burnsville, charged with aiding and abetting mail theft.
- Ryan Sean Madden, 35, of Haugen, Wis., charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Edward Ray Champion, 59, of White Bear Lake, charged with criminal vehicular homicide or operation.
- John William Miller, 18, of Stacy, charged with possession of burglary tools.
- Cheryl Ann Tchida, 50, of Woodbury, charged with insurance fraud.
- Michael Wayne Scholl, 44, of Forest Lake, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Antonio Lee Richardson, 23, of Woodbury, charged with third-degree assault.
- Jacob David Zamora, 28, of South St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Steven Joseph Novak, 46, of Oakdale, charged with domestic abuse.
- Daniel Paul Johnson, 20, of Stillwater, charged with first-degree property damage.
- Martin James Collins, 22, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- President Pimping Austin, 21, of St. Paul, charged with domestic assault, violating an order of protection and malicious punishment of a child under four years old.
- John Andrew Bergstrom, 23, of Oakdale, charged with theft.
- Cary Lee Morrison, 26, of Richfield, charged with theft.
- Christopher Alan Dedrickson, 43, of Lakeland, charged with DWI.
- Charles Andrew Rychlicki, 24, of St. Paul Park, charged with domestic assault and obstructing the legal process.