Deputy Punch, Significant Fire, Person of Interest Trial: Washington County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
Aaron Schnagl will be facing a jury trial in March on drug charges that came as a result of a search conducted by authorities for an Oakdale woman missing since Dec. 9.
Jacqueline Ann Horwath, 24, of North St. Paul has been charged with second-degree burglary involving an Oakdale home.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
Jail bookings information from Jan. 7 to Jan. 14 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Jan. 2-8.
Smoke was billowing from the windows of the townhome Tuesday afternoon in a “significant fire,” according to Woodbury Fire Cmdr. John Wallgren.
A man faces a felony charge following the arrest earlier this month.
There were break-ins at businesses along Commerce Drive, along with City Walk, last week.
Officers were on the scene waiting to speak with the owner Thursday morning.
Victoria Ayoola, 53, was sentenced Friday in U.S. District Court.
Her sister told Patch that US Bank is in charge of the fund.
After responding to a report of a burglary in progress, Stillwater police saw a man, dressed in black, lying on his stomach crawling toward the exit of Bronze Boutique.
A 20-year-old North St. Paul man allegedly punched one sheriff's deputy and threw a chair at another in the Washington County Courthouse before breaking free and fleeing across Highway 36. He was eventually arrested and charged with felony assault.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Anthony Nathan Jones, 30, of Rock Creek, charged with third degree drug sale and fourth-degree drug possession.
- Naomi Kathleen Brown, 27, charged with theft.
- Richard Vincent Hornstien, 37, of White Bear Lake, charged with check forgery.
- Jacqueline Ann Horwath, 24, charged with second-degree burglary.
- Gilberto Diaz Perez, 28, of St. Paul, charged with third-degree assault.
- Aaron Michael Cope, 20, of Eagan, charged with theft.
- Laurence Edward Griffin, 40, of Minneapolis, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Sean Michael Conley, 33, of Forest Lake, charged with financial transaction card fraud.
- Christopher Jon Comstock, 48, of New Brighton, charged with DWI.
- Lisa Marie Vang-reddig, 31, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Carl Darrelle Ford, 53, of Minneapolis, charged with check forgery.
- Scott Joseph Roman Perrault, 37, of Woodbury, charged with domestic assault and malicious punishment of a child.
- Charles Randall Spahr, 60, of Edina, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Samuel Wolfgang Hernandez, 34, of Stillwater, charged with third-degree burglary.
- Emily Katherine Jean Frye, 21, of Oakdale, charged with third-degree murder.
- Jesse Michael Mackey, 41, of St. Paul, charged with violating a no contact order.
- Kevin Michael Sipe, 24, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Emily Kaye Schuster, 19, of Lakeville, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Jermaine Louis Avil Scott, 25, of Woodbury, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Rudolph John Nelson, 49, of Forest Lake, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Samuel Brian Vassar, 18, of St. Paul Park, charged with third-degree drug sale.