The Federal Election Commission has updated its donation data.
President Barack Obama is in the lead with campaign donations from Oakdale compared to challenger Mitt Romney.
Oakdale residents have made 48 total contributions to both Obama's and Romney's presidential campaigns. Of the 48 contributions, Obama has received 46 and Romney has received two.
Eleven people in Oakdale have contributed to the campaigns. Contributors' occupations include research, retirees, software developers, corrections employees, physicians, consultants, retired veterans and retired ministers among other professions.
Are you wondering who has contributed from Oakdale or other nearby cities?
Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign — and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. We’ve included communities across Minnesota, so if you want to see what the campaign contributions in nearby towns are like, go right ahead.
Note: The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is public information and based on quarterly reports, and is current through July. The data will be updated in mid-October.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Oakdale Announces 2013 Summerfest Schedule
- Body Found, Motorcycle Crash, Mellow Yellow: East Metro Public Safety Roundup
- Oakdale Man, Former Deputy Appears in Court on Drug Charges
- Salvation Army Shuttered, Relay for Life, Senators Back Same-Sex Marriage: Oakdale Rewind
- Flashing Neighbors, Garage Gashed, Paycheck Problems: Oakdale Police Blotter