Felony Weapons Possession, Domestic Assault, Disorderly Conduct: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Jan. 28 to Feb. 4 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Shawna Ann Lenz, 25, of Oakdale, arrested on theft and crimes against public order charges.
- Jason Scott Youngstrand, 27, of Oakdale, arrested at Super America in Woodbury on traffic charges.
- James Allan Cook, 24, of North St. Paul, arrested at Stillwater Boulevard and Geneva Avenue on DWI charges.
- Brett Harlen Brandstrom, 41, of Oakdale, arrested on felony weapons possession.
- Tra Eric Griffin, 19, of Oakdale, arrested on a domestic assault charge.
- Kelechi Eric Ezeagu, 21, of Kansas City, Missouri, arrested at the 1100 block of Hadley Avenue on DWI charges.
- Ger Lee, 26, of St. Paul, arrested on a disorderly conduct charge.
Charges listed should be considered pending, and will not necessarily match official charges from the courts. It is possible those listed will not be officially charged. Listed are residents of Oakdale who were arrested in Washington County, and anyone who was arrested in Oakdale regardless of city of residence. Those listed are considered innocent until proven guilty.