Fraud, Assault, Burglaries: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Oct. 1 to Oct. 7 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Jeffrey Joseph Krieger, 40, of Oakdale, arrested on a third degree assault charge.
- Florence Griffin, 31, of Oakdale, arrested at the 4900 block of Hamlet Avenue for bstructing the legal process.
- Derek Michael Quast, 23, of White Bear Lake, arrested at the 7100 block of 15th Street on DWI charges.
- Jocelyn Rose Schneider, 26, of Oakdale, arrested at the 6100 block of Seventh Street on DWI charges.
- Brian Justin Cavalier, 28, of Oakdale, arrested at the 3700 block of Granada Court on a disturbing the peace charge.
- Michael Allen Johnson, 43, of Oakdale, arrested at the 4000 block of Hadley Avenue on terroristic threats and disturbing the peace charges.
- Matthew Allen Lucey, 26, of Oakdale, arrested on traffic charges.
- Gared Alan Laue, 21, of Oakdale, arrested on the 900 block of Greenway Avenue on disturbing the peace, drugs and burglary charges.
- Betty Jane Junek, 61, of St. Paul, arrested at the 1100 block of Geneva Avenue on a DWI charge.
- Brian James Mehlhorn, 29, of Oakdale, arrested in Mahtomedi on stolen property, traffic, fraud, burglary, assault, tampering with vehicles and theft charges.