Girl Molestation, Armed Robbery, 'Sucker Punch': Washington County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
Oakdale police responded to an aggravated robbery report on Friday, Nov. 23.
Eddie Joe Cintella was found guilty in Washington County District Court.
Jail bookings information from Nov. 19 to Nov. 25 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Nicole Beecroft's attorneys are arguing that the murder indictment falls under cruel and unusual punishment.
The St. Croix County Sheriff's Office, Washington County Sheriff's Office and Minnesota State Patrol pursued two suspects through Wisconsin into Oakdale.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Nov. 13-19.
A Woodbury man told police his brother was assaulted in downtown Stillwater last weekend after he apparently tried using some pick-up lines on a woman at Rafters Bar and Grill.
A 23-year-old Stillwater man told police he was “sucker punched” by an unknown assailant on Water Street last weekend as he was leaving a bar in downtown Stillwater.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Susan Laophom, 28, of Richfield, charged with check forgery.
- Jacob Andrew Curry, 24, of Bayport, charged with aiding and abetting third degree assault.
- Mark Allen Cerney, 49, of Grey Cloud Island Township, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Alysia Eve Kramm, 31, of Hugo, charged with terroristic threats.
- Randy James Krongard, 58, charged with fugitive from justice from another state.
- Resa Lynn Gauthier, 39, of Roberts, Wis., charged with fifth degree drug possession.