Harassment Restraining Order, Fleeing an Officer, Trespassing: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Oct. 30 to Nov. 4 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Anton Deshawn Kelly, 19, of Oakdale, arrested for trespassing.
- Perry Early Williams, 26, of Maplewood, arrested at the 6500 block of Seventh Street on traffic charges.
- Brandon Santiago Zuniga, 20, of Oakdale, arrested at the 3600 block of Granada Place on domestic assault, fleeing a peace officer and disturbing the peace charges.
- Ronald Scott Hanson, 47, of Stillwater, arrested at the 6400 block of Upper 57th Street on disturbing the peace, violating a no contact order, violating a harassment restraining order and violating a domestic abuse no contact order charges.
- Alexander William Ziegler, 24, of St. Paul, arrested at Century Avenue and I-94 on DWI charges.
- Francisco Santillo Garcia, 28, of Oakdale, arrested at the 800 block of Glenbrook Avenue on DWI charges.