Indecent Exposure, Arson, Weapons: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Feb. 18 to Feb. 24 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- James William Johnson, Jr., 31, of Woodbury, arrested at the 7300 block of 10th Street on DWI charges.
- Sherron Nyree Ashford, 37, of Oakdale, arrested on traffic charges.
- Elias Juarez Diaz, 24, of Oakdale, arrested at I-94 and Manning Avenue in Afton on traffic charges.
- Finesse, Sinquis Vecha Sanders, 20, of Oakdale, arrested on disturbing the peace.
- Ryan Anthony Lanoux, 19, of Oakdale, arrested at Stillwater Boulevard and Granada Avenue on a weapons charge.
- Kraig Duncan Kirby, 21, of Oakdale, arrested on obstructing the legal process.
- Vincent William Marfell, 19, of Oakdale, arrested on fifth-degree drug possession.
- Connie Renee Norris, 58, of Burnsville, arrested at Kmart in Oakdale on a theft charge.
- Zachary George Wagner, 22, of Oakdale, arrested on a domestic assault charge.
- Timothy Scott Alin Weigelt, 21, of Blaine, arrested at the 1100 block of Geneva Avenue on DWI charges.
- Patricia Queen Williams, 39, of Oakdale, arrested at the 4800 block of Grenwich Trail on a first-degree arson charge.
- Jason Mark Kennedy, 33, of Oakdale, arrested at Fleet Farm on an indecent exposure charge.
- Daniel William Peters, 24, of Oakdale, arrested at the 6100 block of 40th Street on two counts of first-degree burglary, one count of second-degree burglary and one count of third-degree burglary charges.
- Robert Andrew Timm, 27, of Inver Grove Heights, arrested at Fleet Farm on traffic charges.
- Elizabeth Mae Janning, 27, of St. Paul, arrested at the 1200 block of Gentry Avenue on drug possession and drug paraphernalia charges.
Charges listed should be considered pending, and will not necessarily match official charges from the courts. It is possible those listed will not be officially charged. Listed are residents of Oakdale who were arrested in Washington County, and anyone who was arrested in Oakdale regardless of city of residence. Those listed are considered innocent until proven guilty.