Priest Pleads Guilty, $5 Million Fraud, Malicious Child Punishment: Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
Curtis Carl Wehmeyer, 48, pleaded guilty during a hearing Thursday afternoon.
An Oakdale woman is under suspicion of child endangerment.
Peng Thao was charged for second degree assault with a dangerous weapon last week.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Nov. 1 to Nov. 2.
Jail bookings information from Oct. 30 to Nov. 4 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Heather Marie Anderson was arrested on Sunday, Nov. 4 on suspicion of child endangerment.
Ahavel Scherz was found guilty of malicious punishment of a child and domestic assault stemming from April incidents at a Woodbury home.
Isiah Keith Beatty, 19, faces felony theft charges after he allegedly stole jewelry from his girlfriend’s mother.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Oct. 24-28.
After months of investigation by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Dave Eckberg has been charged with 10 felony counts stemming from unpaid bills to Lumberjack Days vendors.
A Stillwater couple was sentenced to serve time in federal prison today in connection with a $5 million mortgage fraud scheme.
Stillwater police are investigating two reports of vandalism/arson that occurred this week on Abercrombie Lane.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Adolphe Dewayne Lockhart, 42, charged with identity theft and fifth degree drug possession.
- Arlana Louise Strand, 59, of Lindstrom, charged with first degree property damage and DWIs.
- John Matthew Edwards, 23, of Cottage Grove, charged with dangerous weapons and first degree property damage.
- Adrian Jared Soles, 33, of Newport, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Timothy John Grafft, 30, of Anoka, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Kurtis Anthony Rich, 26, of Bayport, charged with aiding and abetting bringing in contraband into a state prison or hospital.
- Isiah Keith Beatty, 19, of Woodbury, charged with theft.
- Daniel Lee Hamilton, 20, of Woodbury, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Alexis Louise Fossler, 26, of Hugo, charged with theft.
- Roman James Serbesku, 21, of St. Paul, charged with third degree burglary.
- Ralph Leroy Phillips, Jr., 22, of Maplewood, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Matthew William Goude, 37, of Coon Rapids, charged with violating a no contact order.
- Glenn Charles Christensen, 45, charged with drug possession.
- Peng Thao, 32, of North St. Paul, charged with second degree assault with a dangerous weapon.
- Kenneth Herman Youngdahl, III, 28, of South St. Paul, charged with being a fugitive from justice from another state.
- Jason Gene Lindman, 29, of Woodbury, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Laura Anne Schulte, 27, charged with fifth degree drug possession.