Teen Murdered, Criminal Sexual Conduct, Manhunt: Washington County Public Safety Roundup
Here's a weekly listing of crime incidents and police and fire related calls in Washington County.
Jail bookings information from Feb. 25 to March 3 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
A Roseville man has been charged for an incident involving an Oakdale woman.
A North Branch man was found guilty of third-degree burglary.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
A St. Paul Park man was recently sentenced in Washington County District Court.
Alberto Prece Palmer was charged with second-degree murder in the death of a teenager found in a car in an impound lot last month.
The teenager’s body was found in a car in a Columbia Heights impound lot last month. Alberto Prece Palmer, 23, was arrested in Woodbury on Wednesday night.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Feb. 19-26.
Anthony Neil Sweet, 51, was sentenced to more than 11 years in prison.
Two Woodbury men have been charged in connection with the Feb. 24 incident.
St. Paul man charged following February incident that began at Woodbury gas station.
A 24-year-old Stillwater man was cited for theft after he reportedly stole a bicycle from downtown and crashed it. Police say the man was “extremely intoxicated” and didn’t know what happened, where he was, or where he was going.
A police chase that began in North Hudson early Sunday morning turned into a manhunt on the frozen St. Croix River. A St. Croix Falls man was later taken into custody at a home in Lake St. Croix Beach.
Police were called to the 300 block of Third Street South this week for a report that a Stillwater woman had received two “alarming notes” in the past month.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- LaQuecia Renae Westley, 31, of St. Paul, charged with theft.
- Ryan Michael Dawson, 34, of St. Paul Park, charged with third-degree drug possession.
- Fitzgerald Porte, 23, of St. Paul, charged with theft.
- Dakota Kyle Schultz, 18, of Lake Elmo, charged with simple robbery, terroristic threats and fifth-degree assault.
- Jeffrey Louis Conley, 26, of Minneapolis, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Kristi Jean Hambleton, 23, of Woodbury, charged with aiding and abetting theft and theft.
- Michael Angelo Aguirre, 28, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Jeffrey Michael Schwartz, 34, of St. Paul, charged with possession of burglary tools.
- Justin Allen Hanson, 20, of Woodbury, charged with aiding and abetting drugs.
- Jawan Demar Burt, 21, of Woodbury, charged with aiding and abetting drugs.
- Travis Michael Perez, 23, of Willernie, charged with domestic assault by strangulation and felony domestic assault.
- Ian James Anderson, 19, of Stillwater, charged with fifth-degree drug sale.
- Veniamin Ivanovich Verstyak, 32, of Hutchinson, charged with fifth-degree drug possession and DWI.
- Johnathan Demetures Herring, 31, charged with being a fugitive from another state.
- Braden Louis Zaruba, 21, of Willernie, charged with second-degree drug sale.
- Yolanda Louisa Coombs, 25, of Minneapolis, charged with theft.
- Dylan Cole Peppard, 18, of Cottage Grove, charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct.