Terroristic Threats, Domestic Assault, Burglary: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Feb. 4 to Feb. 10 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Kelechi Eric Ezeagu, 21, of Kansas City, Missouri, arrested at the 1100 block of Hadley Avenue on DWI charges.
- Julius Loren Duke, 22, of Oakdale, arrested on a disturbing the peace charge.
- Terry Lee Glinnon, 59, of Oakdale, arrested on contempt of court.
- William Kirk Alexander, 42, of Oakdale, arrested at the 10000 block of Lake Elmo on burglary, terroristic threats, domestic assault, drug possession, fleeing an office and traffic charges.
- Christopher Hoang Long Ly, 27, of Oakdale, arrested at the 2300 block of Heath Avenue on a DWI charge.
- William Sean Standiford, 49, of Oakdale, arrested on a traffic charge.
- Lincoln Finis Bowman, 41, of Oakdale, arrested at Hadley Avenue and Highway 5 on giving a false name to police and sex offender registration charges.
- Andrew Michael Burkhart, 22, of Oakdale, arrested on the 1300 block of Helmo Avenue on DWI charges.
- Nicole Marie Nord, 27, of Oakdale, arrested on a traffic charge.
Charges listed should be considered pending, and will not necessarily match official charges from the courts. It is possible those listed will not be officially charged. Listed are residents of Oakdale who were arrested in Washington County, and anyone who was arrested in Oakdale regardless of city of residence. Those listed are considered innocent until proven guilty.