Valentine’s Day Arrests, Domestic Assault, Drugs: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Feb. 11 to Feb. 17 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Chad Alan Buechler, 30, of Centerville, arrested at the 5500 block of Hadley Avenue on DWI and traffic charges.
- Jose Juan Cano, 32, arrested at I-694 and 15th Street on a second-degree drug possession charge.
- James Joseph Thompson, 33, of Sioux Falls, arrested at the 900 block of Helena Avenue on DWI charges.
- Nhan Lap Tran, 34, of Oakdale, arrested at Fourth Street and Hale Avenue on second-degree murder and felony assault charges.
- Phillip Shepard Anderson, 30, of Oakdale, arrested at Fleet Farm Gas Mart on traffic charges.
- Zachary George Wagner, 22, of Oakdale, arrested at the 1500 block of Hallmark Lane on a domestic assault charge.
- Craig Allen Larson, 42, of Oakdale, arrested in Oak Park Heights on DWI charges.
- Brooke Lee Engen, 28, of Oakdale, arrested on DWI charges.
- Zachary George Wagner, 22, of Oakdale, arrested at the 1100 block of Helmo Avenue on violating a no contact order.
- Nathan Daniel Klimek, 34, of Oakdale, arrested in Woodbury on a DWI charge.
- Jeffrey Scott Bauman, 24, of Oakdale, arrested at the 7100 block of 10th Street on DWI charges.
Charges listed should be considered pending, and will not necessarily match official charges from the courts. It is possible those listed will not be officially charged. Listed are residents of Oakdale who were arrested in Washington County, and anyone who was arrested in Oakdale regardless of city of residence. Those listed are considered innocent until proven guilty.