Weapons Possession, Terroristic Threats, Domestic Assault: Jail Bookings
Jail bookings information from Nov. 27 to Dec. 3 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Brittany Rose Demike, 22, of Oakdale, arrested on underage consumption charges.
- Timothy Steven Mielzarek, 31, of Hugo, arrested at the 3200 block of Hadley Avenue on theft and drug possession charges.
- Alexander Michael Lusby, 22, of Oakdale, arrested at the 7000 block of 13th Street on domestic assault charges.
- Ishman Lashaunn Richmond, 35, of Oakdale, arrested on a felony possess weapons charge.
- Deonte Kenton Mildon, 24, of Oakdale, arrested at the 1300 block of Gentry Avenue on domestic assault and DWI charges.
- Edward Howard Rieck, 46, of Oakdale, arrested at the 1700 block of Granada Avenue on terroristic threats, disturbing the peace, domestic assault and DWI charges.
- Mulugeta Demissie Abebe, 59, of Maplewood, arrested at the 1600 block of Geneva Avenue on DWI charges.
- Matthew Frederick Hawn, 22, of Woodbury, arrested at Highway 36 and Hadley Avenue on DWI charges.
- Rachel Marie Aanenson, 25, of Maplewood, arrested at the 6000 block of Highway 36 on drug possession charges.
- Abraham Yates Boyah, 24, of St. Paul, arrested at Fourth Street and Gershwin Avenue on domestic assault and traffic charges.
- Shane Carl Cowan, 25, of Oakdale, arrested at the 5600 block of Hadley Avenue, on DWI charges.
- Julian Sean Stevenson, 29, of St. Paul, arrested at the 600 block of Highway 36 on drug possession in a motor vehicle, drug paraphernalia possession and traffic charges.