In case you missed it, here are some highlights of Oakdale news that occurred between Monday, Sept. 10, and Saturday, Sept. 15.
- Oakdale Patch reports recent home sale prices in and around Oakdale.
- Patch announces its Summer Photo Contest grand prize winner.
- Recent political cartoons created by Washington County resident Steve Brady.
- Oakdale police reveal that the Level Three predatory offender in town has a gang history. Police and other officials answered residents' questions during the community meeting.
- Washington County's Oakdale library hosted its first summer concert series this year.
- The Tartan Titans lost against Simley High School on Sept. 7. Both teams are 1-1.
- Man returns to the Interstate 94 overpass to mark 11th 9/11 Anniversary.
- Washington County's 10th Street construction project went awry. Officials say how they will fix the problem this month.
- How many registered predatory offenders live in Washington County? Oakdale is the only city in the county that has a Level Three predatory offender.
- The Oakdale city council committed $10,000 to a new study of Highway 36.
- The city hosted its annual "Touch a Truck" event on Tuesday night. Check out our photo gallery.
- Visions for Vacancies: What should fill up the Lake Elmo Bank building at 600 Inwood Avenue?
- The city council supports liquor store's fine and waives the store's closure.
- Oakdale didn't do too well in the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors' report on local real estate.
- Have a weather related question? Keith Marler, a Twin Cities meteorologist on FOX 9 will be answering your questions as this week’s Patch Pro.
- Yoga pants serve exactly one purpose — to attract boys’ attention. Should girls be allowed to wear yoga pants to school?
- New business owners were drawn to open their first gym in Oakdale.
- The Oakdale Fire Department was recognized on Sept. 11 for its participation in a study regarding heart attacks.
- Check the Tartan Titans' season schedule for upcoming games.
- A test to see how well you know Oakdale.
- The Tartan Titans beat Richfield in a close game on Friday. The team is now 2-1.