This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Oakdale.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 8340 3rd St N. Big screen TVs, a jukebox and more wings than you can eat. Get their early to grab a seat!
- Sgt Peppers Grille & Bar, 930 Helena Ave N. Several TVs and food ranging from burgers and sandwiches to past and steak.
- Dukes Pizza Pub & Grill, 1285 Geneva Ave N. TVs, food and drink specials. Don't forget to try their signature onion rings!
- JW's Bierstube, 7121 10th Street. TVs, including a new 60-inch HD TV, family-owned, authentic German dishes.
- Riley's Pub & Grill, 1267 Geneva Ave. Big screen TVs, darts, pool table and a jukebox.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?