- An Oakdale family prepares to to promote community partnerships and crime prevention for Night to Unite on Aug. 7.
- See when your school is hosting its . The first day of school for first through 12th grades is Sept. 4 and the first day of kindergarten is Sept. 5.
- An Oakdale business got approval from the Oakdale City Council to make to its site.
- A after swimming in several lakes around Washington County, which prompted the closure of Lily Lake in Stillwater.
- The Oakdale Fire Department from the Minnesota Resuscitation Consortium in treating cardiac arrests.
- Oakdale recognizes the in town through the Acorn Awards program.
- The Washington County is Sept. 27 at the Prom Center in Oakdale. Registration ends on Aug. 15.
- Despite her controversies, Patch's panel of Michele Bachmann and likes her chances in the Sixth District.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann answers an in her first installment of her new video series: "Michele's Corner."
- Photos of Oakdale neighborhoods' to celebrate Night to Unite and National Night Out. Add your block party photos to our photo gallery!
- :What businesses should occupy vacancies at 1077 Helmo Avenue?
- A police officer and chief safety officer of a personal mobile security service offers college students .
- Is the necessary or a ploy?
- An Oakdale fast food restaurant will and drive-thru window next week to finish its remodeling.
- Wondering what your child needs for the 2012-2013 school year? Here's a list of .
- Here are your finalists for . Who has your vote?
- Parents Talk: Would you consider for your child?
- State health official said test results confirm Naegleria was in Washington County's Lily Lake and is the likely culprit of Jack Ariola Erenberg's death.
- will appear on the Aug. 14 primary ballot for the Washington County District 2 seat.
- The Oakdale Police Explorers competed at the 2012 National Law Enforcement Exploring Conference in Colorado last month — taking home a .
- Washington Count is looking at restoring hours at least one day a week at the and others.
- Washington County offers for the uninsured.
- The latest created by Washington County resident Steve Brady.
- A test to see how well you .
- Oakdale Patch reports in and around Oakdale.