Wait until you sink your teeth into these wings! They
are sweet, salty, spicy, gooey,... they have every flavor element you
could ever want. These are little jewels to be sure!
Cook time: 1 Hr Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 4
1/4 c vegetable oil 2 tsp chinese five spice powder 2 tsp minced ginger from tube or jar 1 tsp salt 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 c maple syrup 1 Tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a large baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with non stick spray.
3. Prepare the wings by snipping the tip off the wing. Spread the wings out in baking dish.
4. Add all of the other ingredients in bowl and whisk briskly to incorporate all of the ingredients.
Baste all of the pieces of chicken with sauce. Bake in oven 45-60
minutes, making sure to baste about every 15 minutes. Flip wings over
during the last 15 minutes of baking and baste again, bake for the last
6. Serve with any kind of dipping sauce you like. I always use "Three Cheese Ranch"... but it's up to you! Creamy cucumber would be good as well.
This post is contributed by a community member. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Patch Media Corporation. Everyone is welcome to submit a post to Patch. If you'd like to post a blog, go here to get started.