1. Today’s weather will be sunny with a high near 61, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Folks from will display clay tiles reflecting their life experiences during April at the . An opening event will be held tonight from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
3. A spaghetti dinner to benefit a Carver Elementary School second-grader diagnosed with leukemia will take place tonight from 5 to 8 p.m. at 2680 Upper Afton Rd E. in St. Paul.
4. A Woodbury mixed martial arts fighter who trains at in Oakdale will fight at the Target Center Saturday, April 28.
5. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt died on this day in 1945, after four terms in office, according to History.com.