In case you missed it, here are some highlights of Oakdale news that occurred between Monday, Oct. 8, and Saturday, Oct. 13.
- Oakdale Patch reports recent home sale prices in and around Oakdale.
- A look at Oakdale runners who finished the 2012 Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon.
- A local resident urges people not to elect this candidate to the Washington County Board.
- The latest political cartoons created by Washington County resident Steve Brady.
- An Oakdale woman who has meningitis symptoms is waiting for test results. Officials are still trying to reach about 100 who got steroid shots at clinics in Edina, Maple Grove, Shakopee and Fridley.
- What's selling on Craigslist in Oakdale?
- Candidate profile: JoAnn Ward is running for House District 53A.
- This resident endorses Pam Cunningham for the House of Representatives District 53A.
- This week's expert — an Oakdale lawyer — answerd divorce and family law-related questions.
- Submit your questions for the presidential candidatesn in our comments section and they could be asked during the televised Oct. 16 Town Hall Presidential Debate.
- Visions for Vacancies: What should fill the space at 7165 10th Street?
- The city designated the streets that will be a part of the 2013 Reconstruction and Overlay Program. Did your street make the list?
- The League of Women Voters held forums for House District 53A candidates. Check out the candidates' answers to several key issues.
- Looking for a scary experience this Halloween? Some of these attractions are within driving distance of Oakdale, but could be worth the scare factor.
- I-694 ramps open and close on Thursday, Oct. 11.
- A 12-year-old business relocates to Oakdale.
- Here's a schedule of upcoming presidential debates.
- Sass, talk-back, rolling eyes—what's a parent to do (or not do)?
- An Oakdale liquor store will be celebrating its five-year anniversary on Oct. 20.
- Long-time Oakdale resident Erik Hyrkas has overcome an obstacle or two in his writing career.
- This resident encourages people to vote for Bill Pulkrabek on Nov. 6.
- Can Oakdale Patch stump you? A test to see how well you know Oakdale.