In case you missed it, here are some highlights of Oakdale news that occurred between Monday, Nov. 5, and Friday, Nov. 9.
- What's Oakdale's top seller? Oakdale Patch reports recent home sale prices in and around Oakdale.
- What did they say? Letters to the editor and blog posts about this year's election.
- Blue Survey: President Barack Obama's ground campaign and a shifting sentiment toward the two constitutional amendments have the state's DFL party feeling positive headed into Election Day.
- Flash Poll: Despite support from the Minnesota GOP, Patch's panel thinks the amendment to define marriage as a union between one man and one woman will fall short.
- Elections Guide: The candidates, voting information and issues that will be affecting Oakdale.
- RESULTS: From the Presidential and Congressional races to the proposed Marriage Amendment and Voter I.D.
- With 80 percent of the precincts in the Fourth Congressional District McCollum has been projected the winner over GOP candidate Tony Hernandez.
- President Obama defeated Republican Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election.
- Voters in Minnesota on Tuesday cast their ballot for Barack Obama, giving him the state's 10 Electoral votes.
- RESULTS: Oakdale Patch's Local Election Hub for local races impacting the Oakdale area.
- Here is how each precinct voted in the races affecting Oakdale, as well as the two amendments.
- Ted Bearth won the Washington County District 2 seat against incumbent Bill Pulkrabek.
- Here are the results for Senate District 53.
- Unofficial results show that JoAnn Ward (DFL) beat Pam Cunningham (GOP) for the state House of Representatives District 53A.
- Here are the candidates who were elected to the school board.
- Unofficial results for the state House of Representatives District 43B.
- Washington County Board Election Results (Updated)
- Results for Senate District 43.
- Ted Bearth will be sworn in on Jan. 8; Bill Pulkrabek is unsure of his future plans.
- The council voted 4-1 to approve the site plan for a new day care center after the applicant provided safety measures.
- City council candidates Stan Karwoski and Paul Reinke ran unopposed.
- Let one of our Patch Pros answer your questions about winter car maintenance.
- Use this forum to discuss kid issues with other parents. This week, we tackle children and politics.
- The 2012 Christmas Tree season begins Nov. 17 at Krueger's Christmas Tree Farm.
- An Oakdale business was honored as one of Minnesota's "best and brightest".
- What's selling on Craigslist in Oakdale?
- An Oakdale resident will be honored as a "wounded warrior" during the Vikings game on Veterans Day.