In case you missed it, here are some highlights of Oakdale news that occurred between Monday, Oct. 29, and Saturday, Nov. 3.
- Oakdale Patch reports recent home sale prices in and around Oakdale. See the top selling house in Oakdale.
- Letter to the editor: Gerald Palesh, of Woodbury, supports the Senate District 53 incumbent. Oakdale's Precinct 8 is part of District 53.
- From world travelers to day-traders, we’re feeling the impact of Hurricane Sandy on our lives here in the Upper Midwest. Here are a few ways to help those in the storm’s path.
- A new poll shows that support and opposition for the marriage amendment are tied.
- Deer hunting season opened on Nov. 3. Here's where you can buy your license in Oakdale.
- What's selling on Craigslist in Oakdale?
- The city's parking restrictions began on Nov. 1. Here's what you need to know.
- Are you wondering what businesses are opening or closing in the east metro or otherwise making the news? Here’s an update for the month of October.
- Business owner Jonathan Lockhart is hoping to receive a business grant from FedEx to help achieve his dream of creating an Urban Farm.
- A look back at the most popular stories for the month of October on Oakdale Patch.
- Let one of our Patch Pros answer your questions about winter home maintenance.
- We're searching for the best Halloween Costume in America. Enter yourself or your kids for a chance to win $5,000. Deadline is Nov. 5.
- The Oakdale Business and Professional Association will be sponsoring Holiday Helping Hands once again.
- Transfiguration Catholic School opened its new preschool this fall.
- Library Chat: Washington County libraries offer books on CD.
- Can Oakdale Patch stump you? Take our test.
- Check out who your neighbors have contributed to for the presidential campaign.