The life journey of our children will inevitably present them with challenges along the way. This session will provide parents with insights and practical strategies for helping their children:
- Manage their thinking in order to make choices that result in more successful and positive experiences.
- Learn from mistakes and move outside their comfort zone.
- Find ways to enhance and become part of their child’s education.
- Communicate more effectively and improve their relationship with their children.
- Develop positive mental habits.
Northwest Youth and Family Services Discovery Center
3490 Lexington Avenue N., Shoreview, MN 55126
Refreshments and child care provided (preregistration required - call 651-265-2433)
Instructor: Paul Bernabei
Paul Bernabei has a M.S. Degree in Educational Adminis¬tration and directs Top 20 Training which provides training seminars and materials to empower students, teachers and parents to develop their potential. He and his Top 20 team have trained over 200,000 students, educators, parents and other adults throughout the United States. Paul is also an author and consultant.
Presented by Soup it Up for Kids, in collaboration with Working Family Resource Center, Mounds View Public Schools, Roseville Area Schools, Suburban Ramsey Family Collaborative, and Northwest Youth & Family Services.