President Pimpin Appears in Court for Allegedly Whipping 2-Year-Old Son with AV Cord
President Pimpin Austin, 21, made his first appearance in Washington County District Court.
Police Find Man Bleeding in Snow on New Year's Day
An Oakdale man was transported to Regions Hospital for his injuries.
A Super America was robbed last week.
Jail bookings information from Dec. 24 to Jan. 1 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
Alleged Peeping Tom Hit With Felony Charge
The incident happened at the 1500 block of Parkwood Drive in Woodbury.
Six DWIs for Woodbury Over New Year’s Eve
There were two last year, according to figures provided by the Woodbury Public Safety Department.
Woodbury Man Accused of Beating Woman Because She Would Not Sleep With Him
The woman suffered a fractured orbital bone and vomited several times in the presence of officers, according to the criminal complaint.
Woodbury Mail Theft Case Update: Third Person Charged
Three people have now been charged stemming from the December 2011 incident.
Fire Tears Hole in Roof of Farmhouse on Woodbury Drive
The fire department got the call at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 27.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Dec. 11-17.
Woman Leaps to Death from Interstate 94 Bridge Over St. Croix River
Witnesses say a woman stopped her vehicle on the shoulder of the bridge, left her 11-year-old daughter inside, climbed over the railing and jumped to her death.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Samantha Mary-helen Siples, 24, of Burnsville, charged with aiding and abetting mail theft.
- Ryan Sean Madden, 35, of Haugen, Wis., charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Edward Ray Champion, 59, of White Bear Lake, charged with criminal vehicular homicide or operation.
- John William Miller, 18, of Stacy, charged with possession of burglary tools.
- Cheryl Ann Tchida, 50, of Woodbury, charged with insurance fraud.
- Michael Wayne Scholl, 44, of Forest Lake, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Antonio Lee Richardson, 23, of Woodbury, charged with third-degree assault.
- Jacob David Zamora, 28, of South St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Steven Joseph Novak, 46, of Oakdale, charged with domestic abuse.
- Daniel Paul Johnson, 20, of Stillwater, charged with first-degree property damage.
- Martin James Collins, 22, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- President Pimping Austin, 21, of St. Paul, charged with domestic assault, violating an order of protection and malicious punishment of a child under four years old.
- John Andrew Bergstrom, 23, of Oakdale, charged with theft.
- Cary Lee Morrison, 26, of Richfield, charged with theft.
- Christopher Alan Dedrickson, 43, of Lakeland, charged with DWI.
- Charles Andrew Rychlicki, 24, of St. Paul Park, charged with domestic assault and obstructing the legal process.