Scott Allen Eberspacher, 34, was convicted on animal torture and first degree property damage charges.
Jail bookings information from Aug. 20 to Aug. 26 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
The Oakdale Police Department responded to an animal complaint and found three small dogs alone in a residence filled with dog feces.
Jason Evan Mann, 52, of Brooklyn Park, was charged for second degree burglary in Washington County District Court for an incident at Bierstube Bar in Oakdale.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Aug. 26 to Aug. 28.
The incident happened during the early-morning hours of Friday, Aug. 31.
Details emerge as authorities identify those involved in the Friday, Aug. 31, incident.
Daniel Michael McLaughlin, 44, of Scandia, faces a felony assault charge.
Virgil Lee Kirkwood, 23, has been charged with burglary.
Have political signs been stolen from your yard?
The homeowner told deputies he heard loud crashes early Wednesday morning but was able to put the fire out himself.
A 20-year-old Stillwater woman, a 15-year-old passenger in her vehicle and a 46-year-old St. Paul man are all in "critical condition" after a head-on crash on Highway 5 in Lake Elmo Tuesday night.
A 30-year-old man reportedly shot himself in the leg in the midst of a domestic situation Thursday in the 1600 block of Greeley Street. A witness told police the man shot himself “because he was probably upset and on drugs at the time.”
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Jesse Ray Deboer, 27, of Brooklyn Park, charged on fifth degree drug possession.
- Virgil Lee Kirkwood, 23, charged on second degree burglary.
- Jason Evan Mann, 52, of Brooklyn Park, charged with second degree burglary.
- Chia Vang, 27, of Brooklyn Center, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- John David Berken, Jr., 44, of Columbus, charged with theft.
- Matthew Jordan Weiss, 27, of Stillwater, charged with third degree drug possession.
- Monica Michelle Kloos, 32, of Hugo, charged on theft.
- Daniel Michael Mclaughlin, 44, of Scandia, charged on third degree assault.
- Jay Arnold Wylie, 57, of West St. Paul, charged on theft.
- Bryant Jeffrey Evenson, 26, of Apple Valley, charged with theft.
- Zeolla Lador April Cotton, 28, of Bloomington, charged with fifth degree drugs.
- Candace Orreyon Murph, 24, of Oak Park Heights, charged with identity theft.
- Kurtis Ray Cornelius, 24, of South St. Paul, charged with fleeing a police officer and theft.