The following is a summary of incidents that occurred in Oakdale between Dec. 7 and Dec. 10 as provided by the Oakdale Police Department.
- Police were dispatched to Skyview Elementary regarding a 13-year-old boy who brought a knife to school. The boy was sent to the principal’s office for bringing the knife to school and was suspended for 10 days pending expulsion. The boy then fled the school Eagle Point Elementary was locked down as a precautionary measure, but no one was threatened or in danger. Police found the boy at the Hope Church parking lot and brought him back to school.
- Police responded to a theft report at Groom Construction. Someone stole a construction trailer on Dec. 6. The complainant said the trailer was empty.
- Police responded to a theft report on the 4500 block of Helena Road. A home garage door was left open and someone entered an unlocked vehicle and took a canvas tote bag containing two silver iPods and a Sony portable stereo and ear buds. The theft value is $485.
- Police responded to a report of an out-of-control woman at the 6100 block of 15th Street. The woman allegedly assaulted her mother and her 17-year-old brother. The Oakdale woman was arrested and booked in Washington County Jail for domestic assault.
- Police were dispatched to a domestic disturbance report at the 1500 block of Hallmark Avenue. The complainant said she confronted her 22-year-old son about not hitting women since he allegedly assaulted his girlfriend the same day at Riley’s Pub and Grill. The girlfriend confronted the man about flirting with other women when he allegedly punched the woman in the face two to three times. The woman received a bloody nose and minor swelling to her face. When the mother confronted her son about the incident he then hit the mother in the right ear and her right cheek. The man was arrested and brought to Washington County Jail.
- A man left Menards with two Polaroid Tablets worth $199 each without paying.