The following people were arrested according to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- Sara Christine Johnson, 38, of Oakdale, arrested at the 1400 block of Helmo Avenue on DWI charges.
- Jack Ray Kemptner, 29, of North St. Paul, arrested at I-694 and 40th Street on possession of burglary too.s, DWI, traffic and giving an officer a false name charges.
- Pierre Jacques Lewis, Jr., 27, of Minneapolis, arrested at Highway 36 and Highway 120 on a traffic charge.
- Mark Allen Reed, 40, of Oakdale, arrested in Forest Lake on a traffic charge.
- John Wesely Rucker, Jr., 39, of St. Paul, arrested on Helena Avenue on domestic assault and disturbing the peace charges.
- Alexis Lou Johnson, 38, of Oakdale, arrested at the 6200 block of 12th Street on an assault charge.
- Adam Thaddeus Leigh, 29, of Oakdale, arrested at the 6200 block of 49th Street on a domestic assault charge.
- Daniel William Peters, 24, of Oakdale, arrested on first-degree burglary, second-degree burglary and third-degree burglary charges.
- Veleng Lee, 20, of St. Paul, arrested at the 600 block of Helmo Avenue on a traffic charge.
- Brett Allen Arden, 24, of Rochester, arrested at I-694 at Stillwater Road on DWI charges.
- Glenn Lucky Lucken, 19, of Oakdale, arrested on a felony assault charge.
Charges listed should be considered pending, and will not necessarily match official charges from the courts. It is possible those listed will not be officially charged. Listed are residents of Oakdale who were arrested in Washington County, and anyone who was arrested in Oakdale regardless of city of residence. Those listed are considered innocent until proven guilty.