Jail bookings information from July 10 to July 15 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Nicole Marie Nord, 27, was convicted in Washington County Court for criminal vehicular operation after crashing into another car while under the influence.
A list of incidents reported to the Oakdale Police Department from July 10 to July 13.
Danielle Brand, 25, made her first appearance in Washington County Court for first-degree drug possession and receiving stolen property. Both are felonies.
Among the incidents, a 24-year-old Wisconsin man was transported to Regions Hospital after he was assaulted by a group of men outside of Demori's.
Oluremi George, 53, used two identities to receive housing tax credits, according to multiple reports.
The Stillwater memorial was designed to replicate the one used to remember Spc. Daniel P. Drevnick, of Woodbury, Spc. James D. Wertish, of Olivia, and Spc. Carlos E. Wilcox, of Cottage Grove.
Crews requested extra patrols following the theft.
The Stillwater Police Department is investigating a rash of brazen, nighttime burglaries of homes that are occupied. The burglaries are occurring between 3-6 a.m., with a few happening as early as midnight.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Brandt Harley Amlie, 32, of Roseville, charged with first-degree damage to property.
- Alice E. Chamberlain, 20, of Lake Elmo, charged with fifth-degree drug possession and DWI.
- Thomas A. Morgan Jr., 28, of St. Paul Park, charged with criminal vehicular homicide.
- Dawn B. Hostrawser, 44, of Hugo, charged with check forgery and theft by swindle.
- Charles E. Pearcy, III, 26, of Woodbury charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Chrstina Ann Rubin, 34, of Forest Lake, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Donald McKay Little Jr., 30, of Brooklyn Center, charged with first-degree drug possession.
- Gene Arthur Albert Mueller, 30, of Cottage Grove, charged with terroristic threats.
- Robert S. Brewster, 44, of Cottage Grove, charged with second-degree assault, aiding and abetting with a dangerous weapon and first-degree damage to property.