Oakdale Man Suspected in Abduction Investigation Charged with Six Other Crimes
Brian James Mehlhorn, 29, was recently charged in Washington County District Court.
Oakdale Man Charged with Allegedly Hitting Fiancee's Head with Hammer
An Oakdale man has been charged with felony domestic assault.
Here is a selection of incidents the Oakdale Police Department responded to from Oct. 11 to Oct. 17.
Jail bookings information from Oct. 8 to Oct. 14 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
White Bear Lake Couple Charged with State Lottery Fraud
Police say Chad Michael Larson and Sammantha Jean Doerneman burglarized a grocery store in Dodge Center in June and stole more than 1,000 state lottery tickets.
Woodbury Man Convicted of Domestic Assault
Jesse Andrew Jungwirth was convicted after he was accused of punching his ex-girlfriend, slapping her and ripping her bra.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Oct. 11-16.
Woodbury Man Hospitalized in Dale Road Car Crash
The incident happened at about 7:15 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Brief: Car Rear-Ends District 833 School Bus
The incident happened near Military Road and Jamaica Avenue on Monday afternoon.
Stillwater Fire Crews Extinguish House Fire on Owens Street
The cause of the fire remains under investigation and appears to be unintentional, but Stillwater police believe a cigarette may started a blaze Wednesday night at a home in the 400 block of Owens Street North. No one was injured.
Sparks Fly as Hudson Cop Pursues Auto Theft Suspect Into Minnesota
A vehicle chase that began in Baldwin on Monday morning went through Hudson and into Minnesota. The stolen van had its tires punctured near Roberts and was riding on rims through Hudson and Lakeland before the suspect was apprehended.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Jamarr Jajuan Heags, 23, of St. Paul, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- Patrick Michael Conrad, 26, of St. Paul, charged on fifth degree drug sale.
- Brian James Mehlhorn, 29, of Oakdale, charged with first degree burglary and theft.
- Brian James Mehlhorn, 29, of Oakdale, charged with financial transaction fraud and aiding and abetting financial transaction fraud.
- Dale Patrick Spears, Jr., 39, of Cottage Grove, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Brian James Mehlhorn, 29, of Oakdale, charged with second degree assault with a dangerous weapon and third degree assault.
- Jamere Gene Reese, 23, of Oakdale, charged with theft.
- James Edward Peterson, 57, of Forest Lake, charged with terroristic threats.
- Candace Diane Bultman, 46, of Forest Lake, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Bartholomew Matthew Roach, 37, of Lakeville, charged with fifth degree drug possession.
- Cheryl Ann Hollinshead, 53, of Lake Elmo, charged with terroristic threats and emergency telephone calls.
- Fleetwood Cadillac Smith, 50, of Oakdale, charged with felony domestic assaults and fifth degree assault.
- Christopher Gerald Johnson, 27, of Somerset, charged with receiving stolen property.
- Scott Donald Peters, 52, of Oakdale, charged with domestic assault by strangulation, domestic assault and violating a no contact order.
- Todd Aaron Niesen, 50, of Cottage Grove, charged with domestic abuse.