Jail bookings information from March 6 to March 10 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
A report of some of the incidents responded to by the Oakdale Fire Department.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Feb. 26 through March 3.
Police Report: Student Tries to Grab Woodbury Officer’s Gun on School Bus
The incident happened at Interstate 94 and Radio Drive on March 4.
One Man’s Trash… Thief Allegedly Uses Garbage Can to Steal from Woodbury Wal-Mart
A St. Paul man faces a felony theft charge stemming from the September 2012 incidents.
Woodbury to Celebrate ‘Take Heart’ Campaign
Since February 2012, the city’s Public Safety Department has trained more than 7,000 people in hands-only CPR.
Jury Trial Set in Lumberjack Days Organizer Dave Eckberg's Theft Case
A jury trial for theft charges filed against Lumberjack Days organizer David Eckberg has been set for Aug. 19 in Washington County District Court.
Heating Lamp Possibly Causes Pole Barn Blaze in May Township
Several chickens were lost in the fire and a variety of tools and machinery as well, Stillwater Fire Chief Stu Glaser said. A potential cause of the fire may have been a heat lamp used to keep the chickens warm.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- James Earl Eason, 29, of Faribault, charged with check forgery.
- Courtney Eileen Mills, 20, of Cottage Grove, charged with theft.
- William Robert Evans, 45, of St. Paul, charged with theft.
- Joseph Daniel Kiecker, 22, of Woodbury, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- April Jean Langford, 28, charged with financial transaction card fraud.
- Dallas William Sippo, 20, of Bay City, Wis., charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Thomas Steven Hylton, Jr., 33, of Oakdale, charged with possessing a dangerous weapon.
- Marissa Marilyn Simertz, 21, of White Bear Lake, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Jared Allan Wang, 24, of Stillwater, charged with terroristic threats.
- Gene Arthur Albert Mueller, 30, of St. Paul Park, charged with receiving stolen property.
- James Stephen Meyer, 60, of St. Croix Falls, Wis., charged with being a fugitive from justice from another state.
- Gene Arthur Albert Mueller, 30, of St. Paul Park, charged with second-degree burglary.
- Tucker Lee Lundquist, 18, of Cottage Grove, charged with aiding and abetting first-degree burglary.