In case you missed it, here are some highlights of Oakdale news that occurred between Monday, Oct. 15, and Saturday, Oct. 20.
- Oakdale Patch reports recent home and building sale prices in and around Oakdale. This week's top seller was for $2.6 million.
- Patch political cartoons from Steve Brady.
- We're searching for the best Halloween Costume in America. Enter yourself or your kids for a chance to win $5,000.
- What's selling on Craigslist in Oakdale?
- An Oakdale resident planned to play video games for 24 hours on Oct. 20 to raise money for Gillette Children's Hospital in St. Paul.
- Excedrin Migraine is coming back to shelves. The product has been off the shelves since a January recall.
- President Barack Obama and former Gov. Mitt Romney hit key points again and again Tuesday night in their second of three debates. Who came out ahead?
- In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, here is information on local breast cancer support groups.
- Visions for Vacancies: What should fill the space at 7105 10th Street?
- Coal tar-based sealant use is now banned in the city of Oakdale.
- Area residents participated in Patch’s live blog during Tuesday's second debate. See what they said.
- A breast care coordinator, cancer survivor and proprietor of a boutique that caters to women in the midst of breast cancer treatment will answer your questions about breast cancer for the next two days.
- The film follows an Iowa housewife who seeks answers from GOP presidential candidates on the campaign trail.
- Early detection of breast cancer through routine exams saves thousands of lives every year. Here's where to go in and around Oakdale.
- As a parent-to-be I get people I know (and don't know) doling out advice, even when you don't ask for it. Do you have any advice?
- The Oakdale Police Department is testing out a new way to patrol the Oakdale Nature Preserve and city parks.
- A candidate forum for the North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District is on Monday, Oct. 22.
- Tartan High School and North High School will be participating in the 2012-13 Spotlight Musical Theatre Program.
- The Tartan Titans lost to North High School on Wednesday.
- Can Oakdale Patch stump you? Here is a test to see how well you know Oakdale.
- Unemployment numbers dropped in Washington County and the rest of the state.
Be sure to "Like" Oakdale Patch on Facebook , follow us on Twitter and sign up for our free e-newsletter , which sends you updates about stories, breaking news, announcements, events and blogs on our site.