The following is a collection of articles that appeared on Stillwater Patch, Woodbury Patch and Oakdale Patch the week of March 25-31. Click on the headline to read the full article.
The allegations against Amir Abd El Malak, 36, of Stillwater stem from two separate incidents in January when clients reported that he inappropriately touched them during a massage.
While driving through Stillwater last week, a Woodbury woman told police her ex-boyfriend climbed in the back of her vehicle, placed his hands over her eyes and said he wanted her to crash and die because she wouldn’t call their unborn child Romeo.
A driver fled after police tracked down a stolen vehicle and two suspects got caught with stolen scrap metal.
A neighborhood was hit by a BB gun vandal and strawberry soda was the weapon of choice in a Granada Avenue drive-by.
Police got a call about a noisy chicken, and a backyard fire spread after smoldering overnight.
Police helped free a stuck muskrat, and a man's girlfriend smashed his windshield with a baseball bat.
Woodbury police on Friday afternoon sealed off an area around Lamplight Drive off Windgate Road after a man apparently barricaded himself in his home.
The individual, whose gender or hometown wasn’t immediately available, suffered from smoke inhalation.
The estate of late Woodbury resident Mary Ray was awarded $150 after a judge ruled that the impounded cat was killed too soon.
A 22-year-old Wisconsin man faces four felony drug charges after police found 1.2 pounds of marijuana and other drugs and paraphernalia in his hotel room.
The 45-year-old had his son in the car when police arrested him.
Police found a stolen vehicle and remnants of a party at a pole barn.
Washington County District Court
From the Washington County Attorney’s Office—
The following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Michael George Forrest, 33, of Forest Lake, charged with aiding and abetting theft.
- David Walter Blais, 22, of Afton, charged with aiding and abetting drugs.
- Brett Roger Bamonte, 42, of Northfield, charged with theft.
- Michael Warren Johnson, 31, of Maplewood, charged with aiding and abetting burglary.
- Kimberly A Wolf, 41, of Cottage Grove, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Marlo Cheveq Woods, 34, of St. Paul, charged with theft.
- Nicholas Michael Lynch, 20, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Randy Lee Siltman, 40, of St. Paul, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Dennis Bruce Grohn, 30, of Elk Mound, WI, charged with fifth-degree drug sale and fifth-degree drug possession.
- Lisa Ann Zenisek Chesnut, 50, of Stillwater, charged with DWI.
- Jenna Nicole Estes, 19, of Burnsville, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.