A St. Paul priest was arrested in Oakdale after he was accused of having sexual contact with a minor.
Police arrested the suspect outside of Demori's for causing head injuries to another Oakdale resident.
If convicted of the most serious charge—felony false imprisonment—George Bowes faces three years in prison and a $5,000 fine.
John Albert Gerst, 39, was sentenced to two years in prison on latest the drug charge.
Perry York, of St. Paul, has been charged in the January safe theft from Tailor Made Nutrition.
Thomas Daniel Davison, 42, got probation and a stayed sentence.
One man arrested on suspicion of assault, his brother found drunk, shoeless, planning to sleep outside, according to police reports.
The perpetrators drilled a hole in an emergency door's lock, according to a police report.
(Update: Authorities have made two arrests.) An Xcel energy employee reported that that a man fired a shot at him after he interrupted a burglary in the 13700 block of Baytown Township.
Andrea Rae Hathaway,of Plymouth, and Michael Scott Canfield, of St. Paul, were arrested Monday awaiting multiple felony charges after shots were fired at an Xcel employee who foiled a burglary in Baytown Township.
Arturo Welch's defense attorney recently filed a motion in Washington County District Court to dismiss felony property damages charges against the 35-year-old Stillwater man due to a "lack of probable cause."
As the Xcel employee approached a meter in Baytown Township, Michael Canfield allegedly walked directly toward him with a semi-automatic handgun, pointed it at his midsection and said, “I’ve just been robbed.”
"Water levels are coming down, thermometers are going up," a Facebook post by the National Park Service reads. "This might be the perfect weekend to spend time on the (St. Croix) River." Just remember, be safe.
Washington County District Court
According to the Washington County Attorney's Office, the following people made their first appearance recently on felony or gross misdemeanor charges:
- Beau Michael Becker, 23, of Stillwater, charged with voting as an ineligible voter.
- Eddie Joe Cintella, 49, charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a victim under 13 years old.
- Perry York, 45, of St. Paul, charged with third-degree burglary.
- Cesar Delagarza, 39, of Oak Park Heights, charged with fourth-degree assault against a correctional employee.
- Michelle Darlene Mellgren, 34, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.
- Linda Marie Potvin, 51, of Ramsey, charged with financial transaction card fraud.
- Taylor Matthew Albright, 26, of Cottage Grove, charged with aiding and abetting transaction card fraud.
- Nathan Charles Grier, 19, of Cottage Grove, charged with four-degree assault and obstructing the legal process.
- Melvin Ayala Cotte, 38, of Mcallen, TX, charged with second-degree assault and terroristic threats.
- Kyle Max Mcnamara, 27, of Cottage Grove, charged with domestic assault by strangulation and terroristic threats.
- Travis Jon Affolter, 41, of Newport, charged with fifth-degree drug possession.