The Bierstube is a family-owned and -operated steakhouse and grill. The first Bierstube opened in 1962 and the name has since expanded to include a total of five Twin Cities' locations. The restaurant is known for its award-winning, authentic German dishes.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 1am; Fri - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp near the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: thebierstube.com/menu12.aspx
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, German
- Signature dishes: The "Max" Burger
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Sauerbraten- marinated roast beef with special seasonings
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual