Dunn Bros Coffee has the freshest roasted coffee in the city because it is roasted right in the shop. Founded in October of 2008 by local merchant Carol Trombley, Dunn Bros also offers free Wi-Fi, weekly tech sessions and community education classes.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 6am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level is entrance with a ramp.
- Founding Date: October 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, In store roasted coffee beans, Hot & Iced Lattes, New Tea Lixirs, Ice Crema Frappes, Fresh pastries, Soup, Sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Fresh Roasted Coffee, Delicious coffee beverages hot or cold, Ice Crema Frappes with or without coffee, decaf, skim, twelve sugar free flavors, almost unlimited options.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people are warm and welcoming and there is an active business community.
- Wi-Fi: Paid
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Cafe Latte, cappuccino, caramel latte macchiato, caramel mocha latte, white mocha latte, americano, chocolate steamed nirvana, hot chocolate,
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: Sumatra, it's a wonderful vienna roast that has an earthy feel and a nutty finish. Unlike many of the coffees we roast, each bean in Sumatra is never the same. Each bean's differences are what makes it taste wonderful.