This shop makes sandwiches using fresh bread, veggies and meat. Menu favorites include the turkey classic, the Godfather (Italian Capicola ham, Genoa salami and Provolone cheese topped with onions, lettuce, tomato and gourmet Italian dressing) and its skinny line of subs (made without veggies or sauces).
Milios Sandwiches opened its first store in 1989. The Oakdale branch opened in 2005, and has since become very engaged in the community; the shop has sponsored numerous sports teams in the area, and has donated sub sandwiches to various community organizations.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.milios.com/menu/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Italian Club
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual