Paidea Child Development Center offers thoughtful child care to children under 6 years old. The owner, Lynn Jessen, values parent-teacher-child relationships, and therefore places a strong emphasis on parent education and activities at Paidea. Paidea is proud of its staff longevity and the strong family relationships that it helps to develop.
- Fax: 651-714-8647
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:45am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1985
- Number of students: 75
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Young toddler: 4:1; Old toddler: 6:1; Preschool: 8:1; Kindergarten: 15:1; School Age After School: 15:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 15
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The school holds regular open houses for community members as well as activities for Paidea parents and students, including a Fall Progressive Dinner, a Parent Night and a Kiddie Parade.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Ages: 16 months - 6 years old
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 20
- What's your organizational philosophy?: The mission of the Paidea Child Development Center is to provide a caring, stimulating educational program that improves the quality of life for each child and their family.