Taco John's is a fast-food Mexican restaurant that serves burritos, tacos, and quesadillas, among other things. The original Taco John's opened in 1968 in Cheyenne, Wyo. Today, it boasts more than 425 restaurants across the country, including the Oakdale franchise.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 9:30pm; Sun, 8am - 9:30pm. Drive-thru hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacojohns.com/food.asp
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Potato olés
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual